Friday, May 11, 2007

Pictures of Sudan (Chapter 1) *PLACES*

Have you ever seen pictures of Sudan?
Yes, I'm sure you saw pictures of starving children,burned villages in Darfur, dead bodies and other pictures. I don't blame anyone for associating Sudan with Hell...wait a minute, Sudan was called "Hell on Earth" a number of times before.
My dead readers and fellow bloggers, I would like to present to you pictures of places, people and life in Sudan.

1-The Omdurman brigde where the white nile and the blue nile meet. If you look closely you might be able to notice the different shades of color.
2-Grand hotel ( Sudan's oldest hotel)
3-Al Fateh Tower , it gives me hope! ( finally. developement arrived in sudan:))
4- North Sudan, Nubia pyramids.







1 comment:

Amjad said...

Lovely pictures.